Connecting the Logik wireless mouse to the YOGA 520 laptop
1. Remove the cover of the battery compartment – find this on the underside of the mouse.
2. Remove the USB dongle – find this next to the battery.
3. Insert the dongle into a USB socket on the laptop.
4. Move the power switch to ‘ON’ – find this on the underside of the mouse.
5. Replace the battery cover.
6. Click a mouse button if the mouse doesn’t move the screen pointer.
7. Move the power switch to ‘OFF’ when finished with the mouse, to conserve battery power.